You can add a signature to appear at the bottom of emails you compose a new email.
You can create multiple identities and then switch identities as needed. Each identity allows you to store a name, email address, reply to address, and signature.
- Open the preferences panel of your mailbox by clicking the gear icon (⚙) near your email address in the top left section.
- Select “Mail” in the left navigation menu.
- Click “IMAP ACCOUNTS” from the options at the top of the screen.
- Click the pencil icon (✏️) to the far right of your email address.
- Click on the identity you want to edit or click New Identity to create a new identity.
- Enter the desired changes.
- When finished click “OK” at the bottom of the form.
- Click the green floppy disk icon () near the top left of the page to save your changes.
- To return to your inbox click the green envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
You must click the green floppy disk icon ( ) after exiting the dialog box to save your changes.
How to Switch Between Identities
Once you have set up the desired identities, you can choose which identity you use when composing an email.
In the compose message window, there is a light-colored box at the top containing your email address. Click on the X inside this light-colored box. You can then choose your identity from the drop-down menu.